Monday, February 11, 2013

Capiz Shell Chandelier Electrified

We have a full scale version in our basement
that my husband calls "the jellyfish".  I can
kind of see the resemblance in this mini version!
It may not seem like a huge deal to you, but I have electrified the chandelier.  I immediately took a picture, because the soldered connections keep breaking and if I have it lighted now, it may be the last time that happens.  I have to now adjust the wires and make it all beautiful, but it is working.  If you only knew how frustrating that was!  Like most things in my dollhouse, it will probably be ephemeral.

I'm hoping to have a Valentine's Day scene set up in time for Mini Aesthetics's contest.  I decided on Valentine's as my holiday because I only decided today and I have nothing for President's Day, Mardi Gras, Chinese New Year, or any other February holidays on hand.  It's a full week of work, so I cannot make any promises, and if I do complete it, I'm sure it will be half-assed.  But, I want to do it, full-, half-, or even one-twelvth-assed.

2 comments:

  1. Bwah ha ha ha... One Twelfth Arsed (Aussie Spelling) you seriously crack me up that is gold!

    Would love to see your attempt I'm sure your fractionally arsed entry will be way better than you give yourself credit for!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Hard Way Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template

Blogging tips