Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Experienced Math Tutor Best In Queens

Demystify math! Would you rather memorize seemingly arbitrary rules or understand math? I will make sure that the concept is understood and make math logical. I have over 20 years experience teaching 3rd through 8th grade and high school topics. I can meet you in Queens, Manhattan, or Brooklyn for $100/hour or online for $60. New introductory rates! DM me below to set up your first session and I promise you that you will look forward to math and that math will become innate.

During the 2008 school year, I was already an experienced teacher when the DOE decided to publish data on teachers' performances. I scored #1 in Queens. You can check, too! Contact me for my name. My specialty is making connections, both interpersonally with my scholars, and intrapersonally, making math logical - which it is. Stop learning math and discover it instead with a private tutor that will tailor instruction to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Hard Way Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template

Blogging tips