Friday, November 10, 2023

New Bedroom Rug

I love the size, I love the colors, I love 
the ocean theme.

It has sparkle!
And my final coup de ville for the bedroom, the rug refresh. So, it is a poorly advertised fact that I like to take trash to treasure. And, so, now Manhattan is coming to Queens, and Queens trash is pretty bougie recently. Take last Thursday, for example. I scored a rolling tri-level cart for Tootie Pie's room, and what looked to be a knock-off Claire Murray! With shimmer. Into the car they went. Too late, yet again, to claim the crystal lamp, alas! 

Now, after lugging and unfolding, we discover why this gem was cast aside. A cat added texture, let's say... So now I need to decide between 3 options:

1) Leave as is because it will be under bed

2) Get crochet hook and start pulling from the back

3) Cut flush on front and hope for best?

Which option seems the most worthwhile? 

So, what on earth was this beauty doing
in the trash? Well, there's this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Hard Way Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template

Blogging tips