So, my ancient hardware is puttering along again, so that it all may slowly break down in the course of the school year, so that I can repeat this annually. After I "recalled" the laptop password (and, "recalled" is in quotes, because I did remember it, but it had been entered with the caps lock on), I installed my photo editor program, and finally cleaned up my website header. I also had to figure out what was making the image lead with white, requiring me to thread through Style Sheets, which I only understand a fractional speck of a smattering. So, it wasn't easy. But, I think it finally looks decent.
|that took forever!|