Sunday, April 28, 2013

Untimely Demise of Sprinkle Six - That's All I'll Say About It

Now it looks like sprinkle poo.
 
I shall not name names.  But it wasn't me.  And Tootie Pie is too short to reach the freezer.  That narrows it down to Snowflake, our pet mouse, or...

As I am posting this, the mini spinach quiche bites are baking.  I made six in the shape of hearts, just for fun.  So, I only have left to make:

  • Balloon Hello Kitties
  • Corn dog bites
  • Chicken Taco Cups
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly sushi (just rolled up in a flour tortilla - not as fancy as it sounds)
  • Fruit pops
  • CD favors

Hmmm...it seems like more when I write it all down like that.  Better get on it!

2 comments:

  1. It was no doubt, Simply Irresistible! But wasn't there a trail of sprinkles that you could follow a la Hansel and Grettle?

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

 

The Hard Way Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template

Blogging tips