Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Will Follow You, Will You Follow Me?

All the days and nights that you know will be.  That is a great song.  With a great message.  Follow me!  I will follow you.  Follow my blog.  I'm stuck at thirty followers.  I want moooorrrreeeee.  C'mon, everyone will soon be doing it.  Get in on the ground floor here, baby!  Follow me on Pinterest!  I will slowly learn how to follow you there!   Next, I will try my hand at Flickr groups.  But not yet!

Pinterest has turned out to be a great resource.  I can find things more easily than doing Google image searches.  So, I added a hover "Pin It" button to my blog photos.  I'm fairly impressed with myself.

I've been thinking a lot about a giveaway.  I need to come up with a theme and some items, but I think it will be fun!  Maybe the theme could be, finish the boring parts of my dollhouse.  Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. I am following you ;)

    Its a slow build but people will find you.

    Come join my Miniatures Community we have about 80 people in there, all different miniature artists from allover the world.

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101163869410711212100

    see you there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im following you and I have a pintrest account too but I dont know how to add but if you want you can add me and when I find out from ruth how to do it I will to add you there..I'm very new to pintrest

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa, I can't find you on Pinterest. I haven't quite mastered it! We'll keep trying and we'll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

 

The Hard Way Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template

Blogging tips