|Bottle on the left is made from an eye dropper,|
cut to size.
Bottle on the right is from a mechanical pencil
- eye dropper or mechanical pencil top
- sand paper
- tin foil
- an image of a wine label and a printer
- hole punch
- milk jug
- So, just trim the eye dropper to a proportionally pleasing height, then sand it smooth. If you're using a pencil end bit, you don't even need to trim!
- Punch a hole from the milk jug with the hole punch. The makers of eye droppers must have gotten together with the engineers creating hole punches, because the size is identical.
- Paint the inside of the dropper and one side of the hole punch bottle green. I imagine that glass paint would give the best results, but, since I only have white glass paint, I just mixed green and yellow craft paint.
- Size your wine label and print and glue it to the bottle.
- Top the bottle with a bit of tin foil cut to size. I might replace this with a bit of the foil wrappers from an actual bottle of wine when I buy and open my next bottle. I'm currently in the middle of a box of wine. Yes, I am a Francophile AND I drink wine from a box. I am a paradox, I tell ya.
Modify this tutorial as you like and let me know how yours came out. Enjoy!