The large planter is a Barbie planter, formerly pink, spray painted white. I swear, I don't know what I did before I found plastic primer. I dry brushed the once-green, now faded to yellow, ferny things that were surrounding my flower cache. The planter had stylized flowers in it, that were removeable, so I placed the fern-like stems into the holes. The other planter was the top of a plastic lighting fixture for a Barbie dog (don't ask). The flowers are a dried seed head of a chive plant, spray painted pink and then dry brushed on the stems.
So, here they are, my plants. Oh, and yes, since my daughter plays with this, with her friends, I fully expect these to be completely broken and beaten when it is time to unveil the finished dollhouse in May. I need you to know that I am aware of that.